Friday, January 30, 2009

School-Work-School-Work-School-Work

Well, I have started my countdown to May! I can't wait for summer. I really like working at Galichia and am getting excited to go back to working nights. I think I will get more time at home that way. Even if I'm sleeping at least I'm home. I am LOVING having the weekends off! The people there are really nice and I'm enjoying using my nursing skills now and having the patient interaction. I think I will be a much better nurse when all I have to do work and my mind can actually be 100% concentrated on work.
Corbin is busy playing basketball now and is doing pretty well. He usually gets at least one basket a game! Haylie is liking cheerleading still and got a cradle (whatever that means)! She was excited so I played along. She is starting to think about high school already and what she wants to be involved in. I hope I am ready for the high school experience in the next 7 months.
Dalen still has a job! So far, so good. He is nervous and stressed. He won't admit it, but I can tell. I am trying not to dump too much of my responsibilities on him and make it worse. Zander is wired, all the time! He got started in his new allergy medicine and is feeling better. I forgot how much energy he has. He was sick for so long. I am very glad he's better but I'm exhausted! : ) Clare of course is playing a lot of dress-up. She is all into Barbie, painting her nails, putting on make-up....she's very girly. We are very lucky when it comes to her. She is laid-back and jsut goes with the flow. OH! And she's a neat freak. She picks up after all of us. Puts our shoes in the closet, clothes in the hampers, toys in the boxes...it's awesome!
That's the long and short of us at this time! I will try to post more often but no guarantees. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to send Miss Clare over here any time! I'm glad to hear that Zander is doing better...that is awesome news. Hang in there...you are really on the downhill slide now for school. (I'm so jealous)

    ReplyDelete